Sirru Fen Fushi, or “Secret Water Island,” the most exclusive island in all of the Maldives’ 26 atolls. It’s all yours to explore at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi, where our sophisticated beach, over-water and jungle villas immerse you in comfort, romance and island charm. The sights and sounds of nature greet you each morning; the bounty of the ocean awaits at night. And all day long, the vibrant spirit of the Maldives shines through every inch of the island, showing you a life you always dreamed was possible.
Art, Nature and Underwater
- The art space creates a foundation for an artificial reef, which will enhance the underwater ecosystem. From the shore, visitors follow a submerged tree-lined path to reach the installation’s centerpiece, the Coralarium. A portal to the underwater realm, this stainless steel structure aims to reflect and mirror the surrounding blues of the coral atoll and the sky above.
Find Your Energy
- Let the tranquility of the Maldives be your guide as you unwind from the stresses of everyday life at Willow Stream Spa. The elements of earth, air, fire and water infuse our treatments with the harmony of nature, restoring the mind and body through massages, facials and scrubs. Plunge into the 50-meter (82-foot) serenity pool, rediscover your senses in outdoor treatment rooms and emerge from Willow Stream Spa feeling entirely reborn.
Stay and Stay Fit
- Earn an afternoon of indulgence by sweating through a workout with our fitness amenities. Explore classes in kick boxing and yoga, or get your heart rate up with our tennis, beach volleyball and football facilities. For something a little less strenuous, take a dip—and maybe a lap—in our 200-metre (656-foot) swimming pool.
Some of the unique features
- Dive center with trips to the 9-kilometre (5.6-mile) house reef, home to manta ray cleaning stations
- Water adventures such as dolphin cruises, yachting tours, catamaran sailing, sea kayaking and more
- Cultural visits to nearby Maldivian communities
- Drop by Majaa, our on-site Kids Club and Teens Club, to keep younger guests entertained
- Beach wedding and vow-renewal services
- Art studio with artist-in-residence
Where to wine and dine
- Enjoy white-linen service in your villa as our chefs barbecue before your eyes, or choose from our four on-site restaurants that provide a world of culinary experiences for you to savor:
- A rich bazaar of flavors, this marketplace offers something for every guest, from traditional Maldivian dishes and cuisine from across Asia to healthy gourmet meals served all day long.
- An elevated seaside gourmet hub, with seafood forward entrees, a comprehensive wine list and unrivalled views of the Indian Ocean.
- With pan-Asian flavors and stunning waterfront design, the signature restaurant and bar features contemporary Japanese tastes, robatayaki, innovative cocktails and smartly curated sakes, while the rooftop lounge sets a dramatic stage for sumptuous sunsets and indelible moments.
- This striking all-bamboo poolside bar is the thrumming social heart of the resort, where a selection of legendary cocktails and light bites mingle with gorgeous views of our prime beachfront while the infinite cerulean lagoon beckons from beyond.
120 EXCEPTIONAL VILLAS
- 120 villas connect you to the natural beauty of this secluded island and surround you with locally inspired design and indulgent comfort.
- The pristine Indian Ocean in front of you. Lush mangrove behind. White sand beach all around. The beach villas feature indoor and outdoor bathrooms, plunge pools, California king-size beds, relaxation salas, and more.
• Beach Sunrise Villa • Deluxe Beach Sunrise/Sunset Villa • Two and Three-Bedroom Beach Sunset Villas • Five and Seven-Bedroom Sunset Villas
- For the deepest of relaxation, consider our water villas, which sit above the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean. These villa varieties feature oversize copper bathtubs, en suite indoor bathrooms, relaxation decks and salas, plunge pools, and more.
• Water Sunrise Villa • Grand Water Sunset Villa • Two-Bedroom Water Sunrise/Sunset Villa • Three-Bedroom Water Villa
TENTED JUNGLE VILLAS
- New shades of green await in the tented jungle villas, which bring Maldivian wilderness to your doorstep. These villas feature en-suite indoor bathrooms, private outdoor shower and bathing facilities, California king-size beds, children’s bedrooms, private garden and pool, relaxation salas, and more.
Latest RatesRequest a quote