On the east coast of Mauritius, lapped by turquoise waters perfect for water sports, our relaxing Resort is filled with lush greenery and dramatic views everywhere you turn. Each stylish villa and residence features its own private garden and pool – just like the home for the Resort’s resident giant tortoises. After a day exploring the Indian Ocean or playing unlimited golf at both our Ernie Els-designed course and Bernhard Langer signature course, unwind at our award-winning Spa and raise a glass at one of our exciting dining venues. Mauritius is teeming with opportunities for your next day’s adventures.
All Guest Rooms are located in stand-alone villas that come with private pools and al fresco showers. Outdoor terraces look out over either the garden, mangrove, ocean or onto the pristine beach.
- Sanctuary Beach Pool Villa
- Sanctuary Ocean Pool Villa
- Beach Pool Villa
- Ocean Pool Villa
- Mangrove Pool Villa
- Garden Pool Villa
Our luxury Residence Villas offer indoor and outdoor living for families and groups of friends. Centred around an open-concept lounge and dining area, villas open onto a terrace and large heated infinity pool with a private kitchen for entertaining at home.
- Five Bedroom Royal Residence Villa
- Four Bedroom Premium Deluxe Residence Villa
- Five Bedroom Deluxe Residence Villa
- Four Bedroom Deluxe Residence Villa
- Three Bedroom Partial Ocean View Residence Villa
- Three Bedroom Garden Residence Villa
- two Bedroom Partial Ocean View Residence Villa
- Two Bedroom Garden Residence Villa
- One Bedroom Garden Residence Villa
Our luxurious three-bedroom suite is located on the tip of the Resort’s private island, adjacent to Bambou Beach. With two private infinity pools and a spa tub overlooking an Indian Ocean lagoon, gather family or friends for the vacation of a lifetime.
- Presidential suite Santuary
Services and Amenities
- Four Seasons Exclusive Beach on Ile Aux Cerfs
- Discover a new beach experience in Mauritius, exclusive to Four Seasons. On our secluded cove of nearby Ile aux Cerfs – an island famous for its stretches of white-sand shorelines and turquoise lagoon waters that are ideal for swimming – enjoy leisurely days of relaxation with lunch and all-day refreshments available at our Beach Bar and Grill.
- Four Outdoor Pools
- Villa Hosts
- Complimentary Golf
- Tortoise Garden
- Water Sports
- Our calm and protected lagoon waters brim with colourful fish and pristine beaches. Take advantage of it all with our array of aqua adventures. Hop aboard a Hobie Cat, learn how to sail, test your muscles on a windsurfing excursion or let us take you on a relaxed, glass-bottom–boat ride.
- Fitness Facilities
- Set in the midst of our lush gardens, our Fitness Centre offers everything you need for keeping in shape during your vacation, from a semi-Olympic lap pool to personal training sessions.
- Marine Education and Conservation
Classic French dishes are crafted in our open kitchen and made with style – taking full advantage of Mauritius’ abundant local seafood and produce. Dine indoors or by the water’s edge
Meet for lunch or linger over a themed dinner under the thatched roofs of our laid-back, open-air restaurant, just steps from the beach and pool.
Set at the water’s edge, our chic, open-air restaurant serves handcrafted Italian specialties, which incorporate freshly caught seafood and pair perfectly with our extensive wine list.
Sunset cocktails overlooking the lagoon, after-dinner cognacs and hand-rolled cigars, or a cold, midday beer – this welcoming lounge is open all day.
La Plaz Beach Grill
Linger on swinging bar stools over local beers, fresh seafood dishes and refreshing light bites as you dine at our casual beachfront grill.
With an extensive array of spa treatments some of the favourites include:
Overwater Treatment Suites
- The most relaxing of environments, with a private sauna, changing rooms, an outdoor shower and a treatment room.
Lagoon Edge, Outdoor Relaxation Area
- Set on wooden pillars above the Indian Ocean lagoon and surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation, this space is ideal for meditation, reading or simply being
Golf green fees are complimentary to all guests of Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita for play on both the Ernie Els-designed course at Anahita Golf Club and the Bernhard Langer signature course at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
Our island paradise offers a variety of memorable family activities, from boat trips and golf lessons to private barbecues and horseback riding. Let our Concierge create a custom itinerary that caters to your family’s preferences, whether it’s lounging by the pool or cruising the lagoon on a Hobie Cat.
Kids For All Seasons
- Our complimentary kids’ club for children ages 4 through 9 is always abuzz with fun and educational activities in its very own Hobbit Village Kids Club, complete with a swimming/paddling pool, an amphitheatre, a bakery, a quiet room, a playroom and a sandpit.
Latest RatesRequest a quote