Regent Porto Montenegro nestles on the palm-lined shores and lush mountainous backdrops of Boka Bay – a historical Austro-Hungarian naval base that is now a superyacht homeport and the heart of the best emerging cruising ground in the Mediterranean basin, with over one kilometer of westfacing waterfront.
Points of Interest
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage towns of Kotor and Perast
- A trip to the folkloric islands of Our Lady of the Rocks and the Island of St George
- Trekking through the UNESCO-listed Durmitor National Park – Europe’s last virgin black pine forest
- Explore the country’s stunning 294-km coastline – secret coves, charming harbors, uninhabited islands
- An excursion to Lake Skadar – the largest freshwater lake in Southern Europe and home to the biggest bird reserve in Europe – as well as Montenegro’s other hidden lakes, glaciers, waterfalls, grottoes and ice caves.
Porto Montenegro is within a three-hour flight from most European capitals. It is served by three international airports – Tivat (4,6km), Dubrovnik (47km) and Podgorica (90km) – all offering good connections with charter and scheduled airlines. The marina area also provides its own landing facilities for private aircrafts. Porto Montenegro is also easily accessible by sea; it is conveniently located on the Venice-Corfu cruising leg. The marina is just a day’s sail from some of the Mediterranean’s best sailing areas, including the Croatian islands.
Regent Porto Montenegro offers 175 rooms, one to three – bedroom suites and penthouses at Venezia Wing and Regent Pool Club Residences, where guests can experience chic, Riviera-style, five-star luxury, set against one of the most dramatic backdrops in Europe.
- Premium Room Sea View
- Premium Room
- Premium Room Mountain View
- Three Bedrom Suite Sea View
- Studio Suite Mountain View
- Studio Suite Sea View
- One Bedroom Suite Sea View
- Two Bedroom Suite Sea View
Regent Pool Club Residences
- Premium Room Aqua & Baia
- Classic Room Aqua & Baia
- Studio Suite Aqua & Baia
- One Bedroom Suite Aqua & Baia
- One Bedroom Suite Sea View Aqua & Baia
- Two Bedroom Suite Aqua & Baia
- Two Bedroom Suite Sea View Aqua & Baia
- Three Bedroom Aqua & Baia
- Three Bedroom Suite Sea View Aqua & Baia
Porto Montenegro combines a spectacular destination with a world-class 450 berth marina and services,
- A vibrant retail village of over 55 stores including international upscale and local fashion brands, independent boutiques, a day spa and hair salon
- Full yachting services, amenities and Yacht Club
- A series of waterfront restaurants and bars offering everything from traditional local cuisine to Italian, Mediterranean and Asian
- Nautical Heritage Museum
- Regent Pool Club
- PMYC pool and lounge bar
Murano Restaurant, brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront, with expertly crafted dishes that showcase the very best seasonal produce. The menu centers around fresh seafood, prepared with locally sourced and organic herbs – all offering a distinctive take on the regional Adriatic cuisine.
Gourmet Corner, the quintessential patisserie and gourmet delicatessen, serves freshly baked breads and savory items, artisanal cakes and pastries, chocolate truffles and array of home-made drinks.
The Library Bar
Library Bar, with its sophisticated interiors – reminiscent of a traditional gentlemen’s club, provides the finest selection of a premium champagnes, cognacs and the Scotch whiskies. Guests can expect an extensive menu of both creative and timeless cocktails, regional wines and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. An exquisite menu of cigars offers the perfect accompaniment to this impressive drinks programme.
The Pool Bar
The Pool Bar on the lavish pool deck provides a menu of refreshing Mediterranean light bites. The menu caters to all with a selection of fresh salads, array of small plates, artisan sandwiches and gourmet burgers.
The hotel’s signature Regent Spa offers a wide array of treatments and a holistic approach to rejuvenation combining ancient traditions with fresh, organic ingredients to nurture mind, body and spirit. Facilities include:
- Three treatment rooms
- Nail salon
- Separate his and hers changing rooms with lockers, experience shower, sauna, steam room and hammam
- Fitness Studio
- Indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
Click here for more City Breaks
Latest RatesRequest a quote