A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden…These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius. Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches Beachcomber provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius.
Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber creates the perfect stay, one where beautiful surroundings are woven through with care and attention from our artisans.
- A winding alley in the tropical gardens leads guests to the bright and spacious Junior Suites. The warmth of the neutral colours creates a welcoming ambiance and invites the visitors into a quiet and restful place. The bedroom opens into a cosy lounge area and a terrace. The elegant wood furniture adds a sophisticated touch to the suite in all intimacy.
- The soft edges and black and white contemporary photos give life to the nautical décor, which is omnipresent in the suite including in the spacious attached bedrooms. A vast open shower with light beige tiles and separate bath adds a tropical touch to the suite. It is the ideal Mauritian stopover for a couple traveling alone or with a baby in quest of tranquillity and relaxation. The suite is located in a quiet area in each of the six crescents with access to a private pool (crescent’s pool
Tropical Junior Suite
- This suite has a genuine tropical feel with a touch of elegance. A spacious bedroom extends onto an intimate terrace where guests will enjoy the view of the lush gardens and pool in the centre of their crescent.
- The entrance of natural light enhances the smooth lines and soft curves of the decor, highlighting the contemporary nautical photos to create a tranquil but exotic scheme. The airy en-suite bathroom adds to the tropical charm. A generous open shower bordered by smooth pebbles leads to an outdoor shower area shaded by a delicate trellis and surrounded by fresh tropical greenery. Perfect for a couple, this suite offers a tropical yet cosy hideaway. Guests will also enjoy romantic moments in the shade of the palm trees surrounding the pool at the centre of each crescent.
Beachfront Suite with Pool
- This suite symbolises the perfect combination of elegance and modernity. A few steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, guests will enjoy holiday living in a refined setting. The suite is light and airy offering guests the best of indoor and outdoor space to make the most of the incredible view.
- A mix of dark and light wood is complemented by the soft beige tones and splashes of fresh green, giving the suite a sophisticated yet cheerful and summery feel. The en-suite bathroom adds tropical charm and authenticity as it extends onto the outdoor shower area, surrounded by exotic greenery. The Beach Front Suite has its own plunge pool, surrounded by a wooden deck and traditional dry rock wall. This suite provides privacy and a haven for unique moments of holiday romance.
Beachfront Senior Suite with Pool
- Guests will awake to the soothing sound of waves each morning. This suite is a stone’s throw away from the beach and has a magnificent view that dominates the beach and sea. The lavish interiors bring together sophisticated dark browns, sleek wood furniture and a delicate mix of metallic lines and curves creating a modern yet classical theme.
- The bedroom features a sumptuous en-suite bathroom, complete with a romantic round bathtub and outdoor shower area set among exotic plants and shrubs. A spacious living area opens out onto the terrace, both featuring plush furniture and accessories symbolising comfort, practicality and luxury. A private staircase leads guests to their own pool surrounded by a smooth wooden decking. Surrounded by a traditional dry rock wall, this suite provides perfect privacy indoors and outdoors. The Beach Front Senior Suite with pool symbolises the epitome of luxury.
2 Bedroom Family Suite
- This suite is the perfect holiday getaway for any family looking for refined comfort and an authentic tropical atmosphere. This cosy suite looks out onto the colourful gardens and is flooded with natural light, creating a bright and breezy feel.
- A few steps away, family members will also discover the private pool in the centre of their crescent. The master bedroom offers a summery atmosphere with light wood furniture, complemented by splashes of fresh red and soft beige. The spacious bathroom includes a dressing and open shower. This suite is perfect for families looking to share quality time together and yet to have a corner of their own. A second bedroom and bathroom have been decorated for the little ones. A soft, neutral decor dotted with fresh greens and warms tones of orange create a cheerful atmosphere in this part of the suite. Families will live a genuine seaside experience.
Pool Villa (2 bedroom)
- In a village-like setting, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, the Two-bedroom Villa offers the height of luxury holiday accommodation.
- This villa houses two spacious bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms and a large indoor and outdoor living area including a private pool. Guests will enjoy the sheer luxury of this villa with a private valet at their every beck and call.
- Fresh greens mix with dark browns and the sleek light wooden furniture to create a sophisticated yet relaxed decor. The American-style kitchen opens onto the large living area featuring plush furniture and equipped with a high-tech media hub including WIFI access. Smooth wooden decking surrounds the intimate dining area and the free-form infinity-edge pool. Further down the garden guests will enjoy the specially-built barbecue area and make the most of true island living. This modern holiday home is ideal for families looking to spend quality time together as well as benefit from some well-deserved alone time. The elegant master bedroom extends onto a sumptuous en-suite bathroom. In the shade of a private gazebo, parents will enjoy the outdoor shower and deep-soak tub. The second room is tailored for the younger members of the family. A contemporary nautical theme enlivens this part of the villa. Children will also have with their own bathroom, equipped with all they may need no matter their age. This villa ensures that guests benefit from the best of privacy, space and luxury.
Pool Villa (3 bedroom)
- The Three-bedroom Villa with pool is the epitome of luxury island lifestyle in Mauritius. The villa features two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and one room especially designed for children. Guests will be greeted by the view of their own private infinity-edge pool as they enter the villa. Each room is perfectly linked to the other. The modern open-plan kitchen extends to the lounge area which in turn opens onto the spacious terrace.
- The outdoor living area, surrounded by elegant wooden decking, provides the ideal space for refined al-fresco living. This luxurious villa will offer families ample space to spend quality time together as well as retreat to their own space whenever they feel like it. Both master bedrooms look out onto the pool and garden and feature either a sumptuous outdoor bathtub or shower, shaded by a delicate gazebo and tropical greenery. A discreet corridor leads to the third room, tailored to the needs of the younger members of the family. Sophisticated browns, fresh greens and sleek wooden furniture contribute to the sense of refined comfort that reigns in this villa. Guests will truly be able to relax knowing that the dedicated services of a valet are included and a chef is available upon request. This exclusive holiday home provides the ultimate in privacy and refined island living.
Tropical Junior Suite (Family)
- Amidst the lush gardens, guests will discover an intimate, tropical haven. A spacious bedroom offers ample space for either a couple travelling alone or with one child. Sleek wooden furniture is complemented by the contemporary nautical theme of the suite, creating a relaxed yet sophisticated holiday atmosphere.
- The en-suite bathroom is light and airy and features a large bathtub and separate open shower surrounded by smooth wooden duckboard. In a shaded corner, guests will also discover the exotic outdoor shower. A cosy terrace allows guests to enjoy romantic moments together as well as the view of the tropical gardens. This suite offers privacy and an authentic tropical experience to all its occupants.
Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber is the hotel offering the widest choice of restaurants in Mauritius with six different venues to choose from.
An elegant restaurant, La Caravelle is located on the edge of Trou aux Biches’ beautiful strip of pure white sand beach. Open for all meals, it serves international fare.
Bordered on one side by a large wooden promenade and on the other by cool reflecting ponds, the restaurant is housed under a large shingled roof. The design blends indoor and outdoor spaces with the spacious interior leading out seamlessly onto a large open-air terrace.
The restaurant’s extensive buffet area takes centre stage with cooking stations dedicated to live cooking.
The elegant polished bar with smooth rounded finishes seems the perfect place to enjoy a fruity cocktail while the sun takes its final dip into the calm blue sea.
Opposite the restaurant across the water, a lovely gazebo has been built to host intimate dinners or celebrate any special occasion with loved ones.
At La Caravelle, the atmosphere changes as the day goes by. Guests will find a casual venue for lunch and step in at night to the sound of piano music for an evening of fine dining and elegance.
Open for dinner only, Il Corallo brings the Mediterranean to Mauritius. Guests’ taste buds will be stimulated by traditional Italian recipes which blend with a creative twist high-quality products sourced from the finest regions in Italy.
Housed under a large shingled roof like La Caravelle, the restaurant also shares its spectacular location and opens onto the beach on one side and glistening ponds on the other.
The modern furniture is covered with leather finishes or printed fabric enhancing the contemporary atmosphere. There is no bar but a unique walk-in wine-cellar accessible by stepping stones set across the water. Guests can make their own choice by browsing through the extensive selection of wines.
Set apart from the restaurant, a private gazebo built above the water is the perfect place for a romantic dinner under the Mauritian star-studded sky.
L’Oasis is the main restaurant of Trou aux Biches and has its own bar.
Built on the edge of the main pool, it offers fantastic views of the sea. Living up to its name, this relaxed restaurant invites guests to make their choice from an array of mouth-watering dishes offered at the extensive buffets.
The modern furniture is covered with leather finishes or printed fabric enhancing the contemporary atmosphere. There is a unique walk-in wine-cellar accessible by stepping stones set across the water. Guests can make their own choice by browsing through the extensive selection of wines.
Set apart from the restaurant, a private gazebo built above the water is the perfect place for a romantic dinner under the Mauritian star-studded sky.
Open for lunch and dinner, Le Deck focuses on light meals freshly prepared.
As its name implies, Le Deck is an expansive wooden terrace that looks out to the sea. Edging onto the main pool, the casual venue is dotted with coconut trees which enhance the tropical atmosphere.
Pizza corner between 12p.m to 3 p.m
Across the wooden path lit with lamps, guests will find themselves immersed in Thai culture at the Blue Ginger.
Special attention was given to the décor with the restaurant evoking a traditional pagoda decorated with the “cho fa”, a distinctive element of Thai architecture.
Blue Ginger has a lovely setting infused with a zen atmosphere. Wood, bamboo and parquet flooring combined with neutral shades create a modern yet convivial interior.
The restaurant also features a cozy terrace lined with beautiful reflecting ponds set ablaze with reflections of lights dancing on the water at night.
The superb open-show kitchen acts like a stage where the chef is the main performer. In this refined setting, guests will enjoy typical dishes that blend different aromatic components while exploring a range of flavours from sour, sweet, salty to bitter.
Even before crossing the threshold, guests will find themselves transported in another era at the heart of an Indian palace.
The roof is crowned by two delicately chiseled domes which infuse an instant sense of opulence. The rich interior is painted with warm shades enhanced by muted lighting.
Floor-to-ceiling bay windows opening onto the exteriors are framed with fine woodworks and connect onto the private open-air terrace lined with ponds to dine beneath the stars.
No effort was spared to provide guests’ with an unforgettable experience when dining at this restaurant.
Upon arrival, women are offered the bindi, a traditional jewel which is placed on the forehead as part of the Indian tradition.
Meals are served in traditional Indian copper dishes which complement the golden glasses.
Guests will be delighted to dine to the sound of the cithara while indulging themselves with traditional Indian dishes created by the Indian chef.
Wellness and Spa
Water features are recurrent elements of Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber tropical design and the spa is no exception. Stretching over cool reflecting ponds, a wooden pathway will lead guests to the heart of the spa.
A beautiful pool occupies the centre of the facility and is bordered on one side by an extensive wooden deck. Comfortable loungers are set in the shade of frangipane trees for guests to relax after their treatment.
Trou aux Biches’ spa features two separate areas each different in appearance and feel. Upon arrival, guests are presented with delicious herbal tea and a refreshing towel; a welcoming ritual performed to slowly awaken their senses.
Off the airy reception, an elegant corridor leads to the air-conditioned cabins and relaxation areas. Those looking for sophistication and optimum comfort will head in either direction to sample a range of treatments or a selection of exotic oils.
Protected from view by a wall on the other side of the pool, the other wing of the spa consists of thirteen rustic cabins in wood and thatch cleverly linked together by pathways shaded beneath timber pergolas swathed in climbing shrubs. Tucked in tropical greenery, each cabin has an individual door to ensure privacy.
This is where guests will go for an authentic commune-with-nature experience. They will enjoy a relaxing massage to the sound of bird calls while a gentle breeze will cool them off.
Sitting along the most beautiful beach in Mauritius, the Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa provides a wonderful setting for golf enthusiasts.
Guests staying at Beachcomber golf resorts will enjoy privileged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf for an expanded golf experience.The only 18-hole golf course in the North of Mauritius is located within close proximity to the seaside resorts of Grand Bay and Trou aux Biches. It is an invitation for golf lovers to experience the charm of a typical family estate.
Mont Choisy Le Golf is a 6,245-metre, par 72 championship course crafted by the renowned South African golf architect, Peter Matkovich, who has designed and built many other courses around the globe. The course is intended for the serious golfer or one who plays merely for fun.
Snorkelling, glass-bottom boat excursions, sailing, water-skiing, there are numerous possibilities to enjoy the calm waters inside the reef.
For guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius, the modern and spacious sports centre, equipped with the latest facilities, offers all sports addicts could dream of.
A team of professional instructors is available for group or individual lessons in the sport of your choice. Aerobics, yoga, spinning and cardio training are just a few of the activities and facilities on offer. After the effort guests can soothe their muscles and reward themselves with a relaxing moment in the on-site hammam.
- 3 rooms dedicated to fitness body-building & cardio, spinning & aerobics
- 2 free hammams
Six floodlit tennis courts are ready to welcome experienced players and beginners, who can enjoy group or individual lessons with the hotel’s professional instructor. A friendly game of volley ball or bocciball can add some fun into your day or for those looking for more active holidays, a scenic mountain bike ride is a perfect option!
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Beach volley
- Mountain biking**
- Tennis balls**
- Private coaching**
- Tennis coach**
- Green fee, club car and transfer**
- Golf (18 hole par 72) available at Mont Choisy Le Golf**
- **Activities involving cost
The boathouse is located just a few steps away from the common areas and the main pool, easily accessible to all guests.
The more adventurous can let the winds guide them during a hobie cat sail or try windsurfing or water skiing. Those looking to simply relax can admire the myriad of colourful fish during a glass bottom boat trip or go snorkelling to get a closer look… there is something for everyone. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. What’s more, Trou aux Biches Beachcomber has one of the best diving centres on the island, offering equipment and classes to beginners and more experienced divers, to discover one of the most beautiful diving locations in the north of the island. Guests can also enjoy a selection of day trips or activities that depart from the hotel, taking them around the northern part of the island. An undersea walk will allow adults and children to feed the fish deep down in the marine world. For those who don’t want to get wet, they can try out the submarine or sub scooter to navigate through the seas and discover exceptional marine flora and fauna!
- Diving Centre
- Water Skiing
- Hobie cats
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Initiation to scuba diving**
- Scuba Diving**
- Deep-sea fishing**
- **Activities involving cost
Click here to see more of our Mauritius hotels: https://www.simplyluxuryescapes.co.uk/product-category/location/mauritius/
Latest RatesRequest a quote