COMO Parrot Cay is an award-winning Turks and Caicos luxury resort set on its own private island. With 1,000 unspoilt acres and over four miles of beach, we deliver foot-in-the-sand luxury. All rooms, suites and beach villas have soothing interiors along with COMO’s service ethic, holistic therapies, yoga, diving and world class cuisine.
From its personalised service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design and island beach, our Turks and Caicos luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. This is because we know that everyone has a different idea of what a beach holiday should comprise.
COMO Parrot Cay is a Caribbean private island resort in the Turks and Caicos—an archipelago of eight principal islands and more than 40 smaller cays, of which Parrot Cay is one. Rich in hidden coves, pristine beaches and reefs, the islands are positioned some 925 kilometres southeast of Miami.
The primary airport on the Turks and Caicos Islands is Providenciales International Airport (PLS), where most of our guests arrive. There are two smaller international airports on the islands of Grand Turk and the South Caicos, and domestic airports on most islands. If you are arriving at an airport other than Providenciales International Airport, please speak to Guest Services who can organise your alternative transfers to COMO Parrot Cay.
Guests of COMO Parrot Cay should book their international flights to arrive in Providenciales International Airport, the main airport in the Turks and Caicos. The private transfer from this airport to COMO Parrot Cay will take approximately 50 minutes in total — involving a 15-minute drive to Leeward Marina, followed by a scenic, 35-minute boat transfer.
COMO Parrot Cay’s range of rooms, suites and villas boast maximised natural light, creating sun-filled spaces facing the sea or the island’s lawned landscape. Our villas and houses have their own private pools, and many have direct beach access as well as the 24-hour services of COMO’s acclaimed butlers.
The Rooms include:
- Garden View Rooms
- These rooms feature Indonesian four-poster beds draped in white voile and teak furnishings. A separate banquette can be converted into a single bed for a child.
- Ocean Facing Rooms
- Views of landscaped gardens lead to the ocean while the four-poster beds give these rooms a contemporary colonial feel. A separate banquette can be converted into a single bed for a child.
- Como Suites
- Our one-bedroom COMO Suite offers guests the space and comfort of a separate bathroom and living room. A large balcony floods the room with natural light and views of the ocean beyond.
- One-bedroom Beach Houses
- These semi-detached beach houses look out on white sand dunes and the ocean, where guests have direct access to the resort’s mile-long white sand beach. The large indoor living area and dining space opens onto a private heated plunge pool and sundeck. In the bedroom, a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom provide comfort and plenty of space to store clothing and belongings. The house’s banquette can be converted, and a rollaway bed added to provide two additional single beds for children.
- Family Beach Houses
- These villas are ideal for families, offering privacy and direct access to our mile long white sand beach, fringed by lush vegetation. A light filled living area links links to the master bedroom, featuring king bed and ensuite bathroom, on one side. On the other side, a smaller guest bedroom with two twin bed, which can be converted as one king; with access to the second bathroom. All are opening to the private sundeck, where a heated pool and a outdoor garden shower offer a variety of ways to relax.
- Two Bedroom Beach Houses
- These two-bedroom houses sit among the dunes on our mile-long white sand beach, providing guests with privacy and uninterrupted ocean views. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and separate outdoor showers. The large living and dining area has large windows which fill the room with sunlight. The house opens onto a private sundeck which has its own swimming pool. Two additional children can be accommodated on rollaway beds.
- Two Bedroom Beach Villas
- These two-bedroom villas stand out among luxury villas in the Caribbean with direct access to the island’s mile-long white powder beach, as well as a secluded location among lush vegetation and sand dunes. Ideal for groups of friends and family, there are two master bedrooms with ocean views, four-poster beds, a walk-in closet and en suite bathrooms. A third bedroom is also en suite and has garden views. At the front of the property, a large sundeck surrounds a heated pool and alfresco dining pavilion. Two additional children can be accommodated on rollaway beds.
There are also a selection of private Villas:
- Como Villa
- This three-bedroom villa offers outstanding views of the ocean as well as a private location among sand dunes and lush vegetation. The spacious indoor lounge area provides a comfortable indoor dining space, ideal for large get-togethers with family and friends. There is also an al fresco dining table on the private sundeck for outdoor entertaining, as well as a heated swimming pool and sun loungers. Two of the three en suite bedrooms have walk-in closets and direct access to the sundeck, and the third en suite bedroom has views of the surrounding garden area. Two additional children can be accommodated on rollaway beds.
- Island Villa
- The Island Villa was designed by architect Cheong Yew Kuan, and is located on the island’s sunset-facing shoreline. This stylish villa has oversized windows which flood the space with natural light, highlighting the whitewash ceilings and finishings in chic teak, Hamptons-style oak and Caicos stone. Two master bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with freestanding tubs and direct access to the villa’s private sundeck. The third bedroom is also en suite and overlooks more than an acre of private gardens. Guests have direct access to a private swathe of white sand beach, beyond the large sundeck with private infinity pool.
- The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary is the ultimate in Caribbean villa rentals, comprising a main house with three bedrooms, plus two four-bedroom guest villas which can be rented individually or together. The property exudes a peaceful spirit — the hallmark of its interior designer Donna Karan — with warm wood and cool limestone interiors, dotted with antiques from Karan’s global travels.
The villas themselves were designed by renowned Singapore-based architect Cheong Yew Kuan. They were devised to achieve balance, tranquility and ‘the restoration of wellness’, enhanced by the polished ipe-wood terraces and pathways, European walnut floors, and cedar and coral stone walls.
- Dhyani House
- Dhyani House lies at the sand’s edge on a quiet part of the island, with direct access to a 200-foot swathe of private beachfront. This three-bedroom estate has over 3,400sq ft of living space and panoramic ocean views. Two en suite bedrooms are located either side of the living room, and each have four-poster king beds draped in white cotton. The detached master bedroom is accessible from the sundeck, and has a separate living space as well as an en suite bathroom with outdoor shower. The sundeck comprises an outdoor dining area and infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Seclusion is assured by a large, lush garden area and a private beach cabana where guests can relax by the water’s edge
- Love Pumpkin
- Perched beside a large expanse of pristine white beach, Love Pumpkin is an oceanfront residence embodying the pure Caribbean spirit of COMO Parrot Cay. Lush gardens and coconut palms ensure complete seclusion, with uninhibited private access to the ocean. A few steps down to the sands and you’ll find live corals and colourful tropical fish.
- Point House
- Point House is located on a private 1.72 acre space with direct access to a private swathe of beach and ocean. This three-bedroom villa has over 5,000sq ft of floor space, filled with natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows. The two downstairs bedrooms with en suite bathrooms open onto the private sundeck, where a black stone pool and outdoor dining area are caressed by lush vegetation and dunes. The third, upper-floor bedroom features two queen-sized beds and a balcony with expansive ocean views. There is also an en suite office that can be converted into a fourth bedroom. A private beach cabana allows guests to spend a day by the ocean in supreme comfort and privacy.
- Tamarind Guest House
- The Tamarind Guest Villa is located on the southern part of the island, a 12-minute buggy ride from the main resort. This beachfront villa is designed with relaxation front of mind, in beautiful clean lines with a honey-toned wooden floor. Large en suite bedrooms are located on each side of the living and dining room, where there is also a private kitchen. Both bedrooms have direct access to the pool deck and private swathe of beach beyond.
- Rocky Point
- Rocky Point’s secluded estate is just a 10-minute buggy ride from the main resort, and a few minutes’ walk from the island’s coconut and banana plantations. This three-bedroom estate looks towards the nearby ocean and consists of a main house and a separate master bedroom, with 3,400sq ft of floor space in all. The interior design takes cues from Asian and Caribbean cultures resulting in an elegant combination of off-white wooden floors, white-washed walls and large floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the rooms with sunlight. Two en suite bedrooms are located either side of the living room, and the third, largest bedroom is separated from the main house by a teak sundeck, a large infinity pool and an al fresco dining area, just a few steps from this estate’s private swathe of beach.
- Lucky House
- Lucky House, owned by model and actor Christie Brinkley, is a three-bedroom beachfront estate on the island’s sunset-facing shoreline. This spacious 1.6 acre estate has over 3,400sq ft of floor space and a large outdoor area that includes a 45-foot infinity pool flanked by loungers and daybeds. Inside, the style has been heavily influenced by Brinkley’s travels in Asia — whitewashed interiors have teak and oak finishing, and an extensive collection of ornaments and traditional wooden art pieces decorate the space. Each bedroom has a private, screened terrace with ocean views, as well as their own indoor and outdoor showers. A detached master pavilion is footsteps from the beach and features a swinging daybed, an ideal place from which to watch the sunset.
Offering some of the most varied dining in the Turks and Caicos, our menus draw from the Caribbean’s rich seafood larder while emphasising all that is fresh, local and organic wherever possible. Our relaxed poolside Lotus restaurant serves light Caribbean-inspired dishes during the day and contemporary Asian at night, while the Terrace restaurant specialises in modern Mediterranean.
Our delicious and nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine, meanwhile, maximises energy and wellbeing, and our extensive room service menus let you enjoy meals in complete privacy with beach picnics, tiki hut dinners and poolside meals at your villa.
The dining options include:
Lotus has an easy-going style that belies the sophistication of its cuisine, securing its reputation as one of the top restaurants in the Turks and Caicos. At this al fresco poolside spot, guests come and go in beach gear, stopping in for light Caribbean-inflected lunchtime fare during the day, and contemporary Asian dishes at night
Terrace is a light-drenched space, specialising in modern Italian inspired fare. This indoor and al fresco restaurant affords views over the island and ocean, offering a sophisticated yet laid-back venue for dinner. In the morning, guests can choose from a large selection of homemade pastries and juices, or from the à la carte menu with healthy options from COMO Shambhala. At night, our mixologists will prepare inventive cocktails to enjoy before a Italian feast.
Como Beach Club
COMO Beach Club at COMO Parrot Cay offers a laid back decking space overlooking a curl of white sand on the main beach. It presents a more relaxed alternative to the resort’s other dining venues, while retaining the same pin-sharp service and stylish design found throughout the island.
Guests can enjoy light Caribbean bites from our snack menu and fresh, beach-inspired cocktails by day. After sunset, the ambiance switches to a more vibrant soundtrack, complimented by sultry “after dark” cocktails prepared by our island mixologist
At COMO Parrot Cay, we have a range of private dining options for a truly memorable experience. The possibilities range from a picnic or candlelit supper on the beach – where your chef-prepared meals are served by your own butler – to an intimate gourmet dinner on the deck of your villa, complete with a private chef for the evening.
Parrot Cay is a secluded private island in the Turks and Caicos, an island chain in the relatively undeveloped Northern Caribbean. The island’s 1,000 acres include pristine white beaches and the opportunity to experience first-hand the rhythms of the natural world with no cars, pollution or streetlights. Parrot Cay’s location in the archipelago also makes it well placed to explore the Turks and Caicos Islands in their entirety, while its safe, private locale makes COMO Parrot Cay very appealing to families.
Some of the activities include:
- Paddle boarding
- Play by Como Space
- Plantation Trail
- Plant and tree
- Private Boat Charters
Discover the calming spirit of our Turks and Caicos spa resort at COMO Shambhala Retreat where we offer holistic, Asian-inspired treatments including Ayurveda, aromatherapy, Pilates and other holistic approaches to mental quietude, physical wellbeing and spiritual balance.
Facilities, which are open to 16-year-olds and upwards, include a sweeping yoga room aired by natural breezes, nine treatment rooms, an outdoor Jacuzzi garden, a Pilates studio, double massage rooms and Japanese baths—all in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel and the surrounding wetlands.
We have crafted a daily schedule of activities to complement the guest wellness experience.
The Spa Facilities Include:
- Nine treatment rooms including a private cottage and pavilions with Javanese baths, showers and changing areas
- Spa infinity-edge pool and sundeck with outdoor shower
- Private yoga studio and yoga pavilion
- Private Pilates studio
- Steam rooms and sauna (separate male and female)
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Gym with weights and cardio equipment
- Asian-inspired holistic therapies developed by, COMO Shambhala, including reflexology, Ayurveda (an Ayurvedic consultant is on site), massage and facials
Play by COMO delivers personalised family experiences at COMO Parrot Cay. More than just a children’s space, Play by COMO ensures that the whole family, even our youngest guests, enjoy COMO’s signature service, design, cuisine and approach to wellness. Children are encouraged to enjoy purposeful and creative play, both at the dedicated Play by COMO space, and around the island – under careful supervision of our child-care experts. The thoughtfully planned schedule has been designed to inspire children aged four to 12 with activities that capture their imagination through history, nature, local culture and science. Play by COMO also takes care of the other details of a family holiday, from babysitting services to infant and weaning menus, where any food intolerances and diet restrictions can be easily accommodated
Latest RatesRequest a quote