When you daydream about your next holiday, very rarely does reality live up to expectations. The Grand Hotel Tremezzo is one such precious occasion.
Sitting in acres of flowering parkland looking out over Bellagio, our hotel has been attracting the most demanding guests for over 100 years.
Decadence exudes from the historic walls, seeping into the wholly original interiors, and your soul. Outside there are refreshing pools, beautiful gardens, hidden corners to be alone, and views everywhere.
Indescribably beautiful views from every corner over the water to Bellagio make the Grand Hotel Tremezzo the most enviable and awe-inspiring location on Lake Como.
As a family-run business for over a century of history we offer the warmest of welcomes and the impeccable hospitality Italy is famed for.
Our Art Nouveau Palace lavish décor and our world-class facilities combine for an unforgettable and unique-of-a-kind stay.
Our 90 rooms and suites flaunt unique interiors and spectacular views. The 18th-century Villa Sola Cabiati, is a symbol of the exquisite elegance of Lake Como
- Filled with floral perfume, our Park View Rooms offer a serene connection with nature
- Our Lake View Rooms boast stunning outlooks over the water
- Our Historic Suites give an abundance of opulence from yesteryear
- Our Rooftop Suites are the height of indulgence with spacious terraces and outdoor jacuzzis
The Room Types Include:
Prestige Room Park View
Surrounded by the secular Palace Park, this accommodation will cocoon you with nature. With period furniture from the Hotel historic collection, it combines elegant interiors with exquisite and delicate colours.
Deluxe Room Park View
Light, bright and airy, it is the perfect solution for a family of three. The beautiful park view floods in through the balcony or bow window, soothing your soul.
Prestige Room Lake View
The majesty of the Lake and the elegant interiors are combined in an embrace of colours. The scenery is filled with pure light, taking in the stunning Riviera delle Azalee from Bellagio to Punta Balbianello.
Deluxe Room Lake View
The dual-aspect lake views spanning the waters and Riviera of the Azaleas will take your breath away. The whirlpool tub in the green marble bathroom makes an event of bath time and the spacious living area is the ideal place for lounging.
Terrace Garden Suite
Boasting its own private access to the gardens, this first-floor suite with bedroom, separate living room and two bathrooms guarantee a perfect comfort to families and nature lovers.
If you want to hide yourself away in total privacy, Suite Emilia is for you: housed in the 18th century Villa Emilia, it offers private access to our oasis of wellness, the T Spa. Boasting a classic but yet contemporary style, its delicate colours harmonize with the moods of the lake
Boasting an exquisitely decorated and spacious living room and an intimate bedroom, this collection of suites harks back to the exuberant elegance of yesteryear. Its antiques and rich furnishings embrace you in warm, charming surroundings. Homage to a timeless elegance, it reigns majestically over the lake.
This first-floor suite pays homage to the golden age Hollywood actress Greta Garbo. Floor-to-ceiling windows leading onto an ample terrace draw the panoramic lake views in. Gold tones detail the spaces comprising a bedroom, living room with dining area and two bathrooms.
Rooftop Junior Suite
The blue waters will immediately beckon you to your private terrace, complete with whirlpool tub. Inside, the contemporary-meets-period space offers nothing but comfort
Rooftop Corner Suite
Everything is about the view. Perched up high, you can see for miles across the blue lake waters towards the mountains. The crowning jewel, the terrace with heated Jacuzzi
Rooftop Front Suite
Located in the Grand Hotel’s most exclusive, spectacular setting, the two Front Suites are the most precious gems in our collection of Rooftop Suites. The living area and bedroom open out directly onto the stunning terrace with heated Jacuzzi, which takes in the whole of the Riviera in one glance
Rooftop Penthouse Suite
Offering the very height of luxury, the Rooftop Penthouse is made up of a Front Suite connected to a Corner Suite. A succession of elegant living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms done out in contemporary style flow seamlessly into private terraces with al fresco whirlpool tubs.
Sola Cabiati Villa
Located just a few minutes from the Grand, this aristocratic 18th-century residence, now open exclusively to Guests of the Grand Hotel Tremezzo, is available for parties up to twelve. Lavishly decorated halls, six glorious suites, a heated outdoor pool, Italian garden and private stone mooring are entirely yours to enjoy in total privacy. As you are looked after by a full dedicated staff.
Experiences and Activities
No stay is complete without a trip out on the water; but it’s by no means the only way to while away the hours.
- Our private beach, unique Water On the Water pool and Piscina dei Fiori offer the opportunity to relax in the sunshine
- Tennis, TFitness, water sports and more are on offer for sports lovers
- A private tour aboard our period water limousines is a romantic way to explore the waters
- Aristocratic villas and enchanting villages perched on the shores await discovery
- Dimmidisì- is an opportunity to dine alone in the most romantic spots of the hotel
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo showcases the full spectrum of the Italian art of mangiare.
- La terrazza Gualtiero Marchesi– Is the only restaurant in the world where to taste the Italian cuisine Maestro’s signature dishes
- L’Escale– serves up local cuisine with a modern twist in a relaxed setting
- TPizza– offers a formidable pizza to be enjoyed by the poolside
- Giacomo al Lago- is a live cooking spectacle by the lake waters
- TBar – is a classically irresistible hotel bar on a terrace with a sensational view
Our spa gently coaxes guests into a state of relaxation with multi-award winning facilities.
- The Infinity Pool is a strip of azure overlooking the serenity of the lake
- The Heat Experience helps the body and mind to fully unwind
- A range of Santa Maria Novella treatments offer personalized rituals
- The intimate TSpa Suite is the perfect excuse to spend quality time with your loved one
- The unique Hammam Suite offers a special experience in decadent surroundings
Latest RatesRequest a quote