The charming Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is one of four hotels along Jumeirah’s private coastline in Dubai. But as the most secluded and intimate of the Dubai hotels, there’s still a lot that people don’t know about it.
Our understated low-rise resort offers the height of privacy and luxury. You can meander along the waterways in an abra, the traditional Emirati wooden boats you’ll see gliding along peacefully.
Although Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is designed to be intimate, you’ll never be far from the facilities of the neighbouring hotels and resorts. As a Jumeirah guest, you will have access to more than 50 restaurants and bars, the shopping streets of Souk Madinat, Talise Spa, kids club and health club. All just a stroll or an abra ride away.
Our 29 two-storey villas are inspired by the traditional Arabian courtyard summerhouses of old. The name Dar Al Masyaf even means summerhouse in Arabic. Each villa has a private balcony or terrace overlooking lush gardens or the canals that weave through the resort.
So that your every whim is catered for, each summerhouse comes with its own butler. They’ll be on hand to pack and unpack for you, polish your shoes, and make all your restaurant and tour bookings. Chores are taken care of so you can get on with enjoying your stay.
Each summerhouse at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf has 11 rooms and they can be fully integrated. So why not combine a few, or them all if you need the space. Perfect for bigger groups.
Gulf Summerhouse Arabian Deluxe
The Gulf Summerhouse Arabian Deluxe offers a balcony and secluded terrace with private beach access and views of the gardens, meandering pathways and Arabian wind towers.
Gulf Summerhouse Ocean Deluxe
The Gulf Summerhouse Ocean Deluxe has a balcony and secluded terrace with private beach access and views of the ocean.
Arabian Summerhouse Arabian Suite
The Arabian Summerhouse Arabian Suite offers views of the resort, gardens and waterways from the shared pool terrace.
Gulf Summerhouse Arabian Suite
The Gulf Summerhouse Arabian Suite has two terraces with views of the gardens, waterways and wind towers.
Gulf Summerhouse Ocean Suite
The Gulf Summerhouse Ocean Suite has two terraces with views of the Ocean.
Malakiya 2 Bedroom Villa
The Malakiya 2 Bedroom Villa has secluded garden surroundings leading to private beach with a private plunge pool and gazebo and balcony views of the gardens, waterways and meandering pathways.
A great range of outlets are available at Madinat Jumeirah – here are just a few:
• Arboretum – offering international all-day family-friendly dining
• Al Hambra – a family restaurant combining the tastes of Spain with the impressions of Morocco
• Al Fayrooz Lounge – accessed from Al Qasr main lobby, Al Fayrooz is a large and informal lounge serving drinks and light snacks
• Khaymat Al Bahar – a reflection of Bedouin structure, Khaymat Al Bahar or ‘tent on the beach’ serves the beach and pool
• Pierchic – fine seafood on the pier served in one of the most romantic settings in the city
• Koubba Bar – stylish rooftop bar in Arabesque ambience, serving a wide variety of drinks and snacks
• Guests can also use the other bars and restaurants of Madinat Jumeirah
• Restaurants available under the half board plan are: Arboretum, Al Hambra, Khaymat al Bahar, Pool Kiosk, The Noodle House, Al Samar, Al Fayrooz, Perry & Blackwelders, Talise Café, Tortuga, Shimmers. Guests should check locally for up to date information on included restaurants as these do change from time to time.
Latest RatesRequest a quote