Welcome to One&Only Reethi Rah one of the world’s most magical destinations. A place where turquoise clear waters meets cloudless azure skies. Where Indian Ocean breezes sway lush palms. A tropical paradise fringed with 12 pristine beaches. Your very own private island escape. Explore on foot or by bike and feel blissfully alone. Or feel the buzz of the beach club, bar or crystalline pools.
An Unrivaled Location
- One&Only Reethi Rah is located in the North Malé Atoll, a jewel among a string of coral atolls, lagoons and white sands.
- 44 hectares (109 acres) in area, 6 kilometres (3.7 miles) in circumference with 12 pristine beaches of soft white coral sand.
- Transfers from Velana International Airport to the resort are provided either by luxury boat (45min) or seaplane (15min).
- For convenience, time at One&Only Reethi Rah has been set one hour ahead of Malé time, providing an extra hour of daylight (GMT+6).
- The resort benefits from pleasant equatorial climate:
- November to April is light and fairly dry; May to October occasionally brings brief rain showers followed by sunshine.
- Temperatures range from mid-20s to mid-30s°C (77 to 95°F) all year.
Discover the ultimate in exotic escapes when you reserve one of our luxury Beach Villas, decadent Water Villas, or exclusive Residences at One&Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives.
122 resort villas are discreetly positioned along the sweeping bays of the island.
Occupying their own stretch of sandy shore, these villas afford direct views of the ocean and access to a private beach. Décor is sleek with clean lines, a perfect foil for the tropical wood and thatch exteriors. Large verandas with picturesque outdoor seating areas and sun beds. Comfortable, spacious interiors provides an indulgent getaway. Categories include: Beach Villas, Beach Villas with Pool, Two-Villa Residences and Grand Villas.
Situated above the crystalline waters of the lagoon are connected by walkways from secluded points on the island. Outdoor covered terraces on stilts and split-level verandas with steps into the ocean. Netting suspended like hammocks from the edges of the terrace are perfect for breezy sunbathing. Categories include: Water Villas, Water Villas with Pool and Grand Water Villas.
An extravagant home directly on the beach, complete with its own private pool. With generous space and pure, unadulterated privacy, this is island living at its best. Our luxury family villa offers room for up to nine guests, and combines our Maldivian aesthetic with the beauty of an ocean backdrop.
The Grand Sunset Residence
Nestled in the island’s natural greenery and has the largest private stretch of beach. A private road leads to this unique ‘residence’, which is closed off by an electronic gate for even more tranquility. With three bedrooms, sleeping up to seven guests, the Grand Sunset Residence is exceptionally spacious. Unique outdoor living and dining area in which guests can enjoy meals prepared by their own chef.
Experience the absolute best of Maldivian and international cuisine within our eight incredible restaurants. Our exciting curation of dining, bar and lounge options, set in breathtaking ocean venues, will tantalise your senses.
Restaurants offer a diverse range of culinary experiences and styles, including:
- Reethi – A theatrical experience with spectacular settings, featuring an enticing mélange of French, Asian and Italian cuisines.
- Tapasake – A spectacular over-water restaurant offering modern Japanese cuisine, as well as interactive teppanyaki stations.
- Fanditha – A sensual, exotic and casual beachside restaurant and bar offering true taste of Middle Eastern cuisine and the finest sunset views.
- Botanica – Extending a unique opportunity to enjoy field-to-table dining with 100% natural food and wine in the magical setting of the chef’s garden.
- Beach Club – Offering the freshest selection of salads and grills just steps away from your sun bed.
- Rabarbaro – Brings casual Italian fare in one of the most picturesque spots on the island.
- Rah Bar – Serves a light and healthy menu and transforms into a vibrant cocktail bar in the evening.
- Private Dining – Our soft sands provide the perfect romantic setting for a bespoke dining experience for extraordinary private celebrations under the Maldivian sky.
Health and Wellness
Indulge in the award-winning One&Only Spa’s experience tailored to your specific needs and desires, finish unwinding with time in the stunning outdoor spa courtyard or the serene relaxation gardens.
- 14 treatment villas/rooms, 1 WatSu pool, Chi Pavilion for yoga and meditation and Spa Courtyard with steam, sauna and vitality pool.
- State-of-art fitness centre with outdoor Queenax training area and Raw Fitness circuit
- Pedi/Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez – signature offering from France’s ‘foot virtuoso’ fuses beauty, wellbeing and relaxation by focusing on the feet, legs, hands and arms.
- Two stunning beauty venues: One&Only Hair Salon and the sleek gentlemen’s grooming salon, Barber&Blade by One&Only.
From pampering spa sessions to kayaking adventures, romantic beach picnics to family memories made in the sun, One&Only Reethi Rah invites you to do as much or as little as you like.
From up-close encounters with creatures of the deep, to breathtaking tropical excursions and sporting interludes, the best of the Maldives awaits. Dive into a rare, underwater paradise where turtles, manta rays, and sharks abound in colourful coral reefs. Fish the depth of the oceans on a chartered cruise, and race leaping dolphins. Our resort offers a range of both complimentary and by-reservation water sports and land activities, to complete your Maldives holiday experience.Snorkel or dive through a string of reefs and marvel in the diversity of the Maldivian marine life.
- ClubOne, a trendy beach club with activities for all ages.
- A wide range of water sports is available including canoes, pedal boats, windsurfing as well as jet skis, water ski, flyboard and seabob.
- Outdoor facilities include two floodlit tennis courts, climbing wall and a FIFA-approved professional synthetic grass football field.
- Conceptualised NEO Boutiques offer unique shopping experiences.
- KidsOnly and OneTribe offer an array of exciting complimentary activities for children. Dedicated team members at ClubOne provide a personal service and organise scheduled activities for teenagers of ages 12 to 17 for an opportunity to connect with friends from around the world.
Click here to see more of our One&Only Product: https://www.simplyluxuryescapes.co.uk/?s=one%26only
Latest RatesRequest a quote