VILA VITA Parc is Portugal’s most exclusive resort, heralded for its timeless elegance and style, unsurpassed range of services and amenities, ultra luxurious facilities, sensual and lush seaside setting in the charming Algarve. A member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, this five-star resort celebrate the best of Portugal, immersing each guest in pampered, personalised pleasures, imbued with Portuguese culture and hospitality.
VILA VITA Parc is situated in Portugal’s southernmost province, the Algarve. Offering everything from stunning natural beauty, gourmet cuisine and fine wines. VILA VITA Parc is set on 54 Acres perched above the Atlantic Ocean with lush, blooming sub-tropical gardens.
There are 10 seasonal restaurants, serving a variety of casual; and gourmet cuisines are complemented by Portugal’s best win cellar and 6 bars.
- Ocean: the resort’s signature fine dining restaurant, 2 Michelin Stars with ocean panoramas.
- Bela Vita: a-la-carte restaurant offering italian-american cuisine.
- Aedga: traditional, rustic Portuguese cuisine, served by the lake.
- Atlantico: Atlantic fine dine cuisine with Portuguese roots.
- Aladin Grill: fine dining grillroom with an open kitchen and distinctive Moorish décor.
- Whale: casual restaurant for all tastes and ages, terrace with pool and sea view.
- Mizu Teppanyaki: Contemporary Japanese cuisine with Teppanyaki bar.
- Oasis Bar: an elegant bar in the main building with a terrace overlooking the gardens serving cocktails or afternoon tea.
- Palm Bar: at the Oasis Parc pool, serving refreshing beverages and snack, with a top terrace overlooking the pool.
- House Bar: Ideal for a pre-dinner drink drink at the Clubhouse.
- Whale Pool Lounge & Bar, Delfim Bar, Garden Bar: at different spots, serving refreshing beverages, snacks and light meals.
- Cafe Bica: serves coffee, teas and homemade pastries all day, with a terrace on the lake.
- Cave de Vinhos: an impressive arched wine cellar with more than 11,000 bottles and 1,200 different wine references.
- Manzar Terrace: 360 panoramic terrace, with great view over the ocean, with bar service for events on request.
- V-Club Disco: available for private events.
Recreational and Leisure Activities
- VILA VITA SPA- A luxurious ambiance where guests may choose from the most extensive international menu of spa services, from beauty care and revitalizing treatments to pre-aging/anti-aging therapies. The gamut of facilities comprises 14 treatment rooms yoga & Pilates pavilion and the unique HYPOXI Studio, to redesign your body.
- Indoor/Outdoor main pool.
- Sauna/ Whirlpool/ Turkish Bath/ Ice Grotto/ Plunge Pool/ EnerGym.
- 7 Swimming pools
- Secluded sandy beach dove
- Scuba diving/ Snorkeling/ SUP/ Save Trips
- VITAL Wellness Programmes
- 9-hole pitch and putt practice. 18-hole putting green. 18-hole mini-golf.
Rooms, Suites, Apartments and Villas: All 203 accommodation are exquisitely appointed with every amenity and feature terraces, balconies and panoramic views of the sea and the flower-filled gardens. Guests may choose from a wide choice of distinguished accommodations including:
- 61 Deluxe rooms and 12 Suites in the main building, including 4 Junior Suites, 6 Grand Suites and 2 Penthouse Suites.
- 27 Rooms and Suites in the exclusive manor hour style Residence, including 24 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Townhouse Suites and 1 Residence Grand Suite, most of them with stunning ocean views.
- 61 Suites, 30 of them with Rooftop Terraces, including 13 Oasis Suites Premium, 13 Oasis Suites Premium Rooftop and 35 Oasis Family Suites.
- 3 Suites at the adjoining VILA VITA Spa by Sisley Paris.
- 5 private Villas, each between 2 to 5 Suites, with private pools.
- 34 Vista Parc apartments located across the street with full access to the resort facilities and amenities, including 12 Garden Studios, 19 Duplex 2 Bedroom Apartments and 3 Duplex 3-Bedroom Apartments.
Latest RatesRequest a quote