Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa is a hidden gem nestled amisdt the pristine waters and white sand beaches of the Lhaviyani Atoll.
In this blog we will take you through 10 reasons why you should travel to this stunning island paradise.
The Top 10 reasons to go to Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa
- Firstly is the hotels remote location: Located in the Lhaviyanai Atol, one of the Maldives smaller and underdeveloped atolls. This resort is a castaway dream with no other resort in sight.
- 9 Hectares of natural island. Distinct habitats including coral reefs, seagrass meadow, and mangrove forests are unique to the island and to support the surrounding ecosystem
- The resorts house reef measures up to 1km. It is easily reachable from the resorts main beach as well as the overwater villas
- Uniquely diverse marine life can be seen on the house reef i.e. green turtles, hawksbill turtles, various stingrays, rays, blue tangs, box fish, needle fish and more can be discovered.
- This resort is one of the few Maldives resorts to feature a 360 degree beach the encompasses the entire island. You can step straight from the seaplane, villa and restaurants onto the stunning white sand beaches that are always in view.
- Private Island- Bodu Finolhu is a small island owned by the resort that can be used for experiences, private events, romantic dinners and more.
- Access to over 50 dive sites. Lhaviyani Atoll is know for its vast coral caves and caverns, a divers paradise.
- Dedicated CSR programs that focus on improving quality of life in local islands and surrounding areas.
- Marine conservation hub featuring ecological programming including turtle naming and identifcation experiences.
- Lastly, the unique Le Meridien food and beverage outlets all offering stunning cuisine and drinks. There are four restaurants and four bars to choose from so you wont ever get bored.
Finally, click here to find out more about the hotel: https://www.simplyluxuryescapes.co.uk/product/le-meridien-maldives-resort-spa/